All Products retailed by us on http://impereal.in are covered by a warranty from us, for your additional peace of mind:
- Mattresses are covered by a 7-year warranty
- Pillows are covered by a 1-year warranty
- Sheets are covered by a 1-year warranty
- Protectors are covered by a 1-year warranty
The warranty begins on the date of purchase (“Warranty”). Please retain a copy of your order confirmation as proof of purchase.
The Warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser of the Product and is not transferable. The Warranty covers the relevant Product, for the relevant time period set out above, provided the relevant Product is used only for its normal intended purpose.
The Warranty covers you against the following defects in materials and/or workmanship (“Defects”):
- deterioration causing the Mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive bed base. A Mattress must be continuously supported by a bed base sufficient to support the collective weight of the Mattress and user(s)
- any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling
- any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the Mattress Cover
- for Pillows,Sheets, and Protectors – any other defects in materials and/or workmanship
The Warranty does not cover:
- normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress;
- normal increase in softening and settling of materials of the Pillow
- normal wear and tear as a result of intended use (including, in the case of Sheets and Protectors, through washing); comfort preference
- defects caused by physical abuse or damage to any aspect of the Product, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains
- replacement of non-defective components (for example, if you purchase a products such as the Mattress or Pillows or Protectors with multiple components and only one component is defective, then we will only address the defective component);
- damage caused by Acts of God or other natural forces;
- any damage stemming from machine washing and/or drying the Pillow, including, but not limited to, the clumping together of the internal materials of the Pillow.
In the event of a Defect, you should e-mail us at email@example.com. You may be required to provide us with proof of purchase and evidence of the Defect. You may also be required to return the defective Product to us. Provided the Defect is indeed covered by the Warranty, we will reimburse any returns costs you incur.
In the event of a Defect that is covered by the Warranty, our obligation under the Warranty will be to provide a repair or replacement (we will choose which). Please note that replacement Mattress Covers may be provided in a colour different from the Mattress Cover you originally purchased. Repaired or replacement Products will be delivered at no cost to you, provided that the delivery address is the same that the defective product was originally delivered to you.
If you wish to replace your defective Mattress with a more expensive Mattress (an “Upgrade Mattress”), then please let us know when you e-mail us to report the Defect. You will be required to pay the difference between the original purchase price of the Mattress and that of the Upgrade Mattress, plus the cost of any related additional system pieces necessary for such Upgrade Mattress.
Repaired or replacement Products (but not Upgrade Mattresses) are subject to the same Warranty as the original Product, calculated from the date of purchase of the original Product. If you purchase an Upgrade Mattress, then you obtain a new Warranty calculated from the date of purchase of the Upgrade Mattress.
Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.