All Products retailed by us on https://impereal.in are covered by a warranty from us, for your additional peace of mind:
- Mattresses are covered by a 2 or a 5-year warranty
- Pillows are covered by a 6-month warranty
- Sheets are covered by a 6-month warranty
- Protectors are covered by a 6-month warranty
The warranty begins on the date of purchase. Please retain a copy of your order confirmation as proof of purchase.
The Warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser of the Product and is not transferable. The Warranty covers the relevant product, for the relevant time period set out above, provided the relevant product is used only for its normal intended purpose.
The Warranty covers you against the following defects in materials and/or workmanship (“Defects”):
- deterioration causing the Mattress to have a visible indentation greater than 1″ in a 4″ Mattress OR 1.5″ in a 6″ or above mattress. A Mattress must be continuously supported by a bed base sufficient to support the collective weight of the Mattress and user(s). If it is not so and there is a sink/sag/indentation in the mattress, it cannot be covered under our warranty terms.
- any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling
- any manufacturing defect in the zipper/edge piping or assembly of the Mattress Cover
- for Pillows, Sheets, and Protectors – any other defects in materials and/or workmanship
The Warranty does not cover:
- normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress
- normal increase in softening and settling of materials of the Pillow
- normal wear and tear as a result of intended use (including, in the case of Sheets and Protectors, through washing)
- defects caused by physical abuse or damage to any aspect of the Product, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains
- replacement of non-defective components (for example, if you purchase a product such as the Mattress or Pillows or Protectors with multiple components and only one component is defective, then we will only address the defective component)
- damage caused by Acts of God or other natural forces;
- any damage stemming from machine washing and/or drying the Pillow, including, but not limited to, the clumping together of the internal materials of the Pillow.
In the event of a defect, you should e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be required to provide us with proof of purchase and evidence of the defect. You may also be required to return the defective product to us.
In the event of a Defect that is covered by the Warranty, our obligation under the Warranty will be to provide a repair or replacement (we will choose which). Please note that replacement Mattress Covers may be provided in a colour different from the Mattress Cover you originally purchased. Repaired or replacement Products will be delivered at no cost to you, provided that the delivery address is the same where the defective product was originally delivered to you.
If you wish to replace your defective Mattress with a more expensive Mattress (an “Upgrade Mattress”), then please let us know when you e-mail us to report the Defect. You will be required to pay the difference between the original purchase price of the Mattress and that of the Upgrade Mattress, plus the cost of any related additional system pieces necessary for such Upgrade Mattress.
Repaired or replacement Products (but not Upgrade Mattresses) are subject to the same Warranty as the original Product, calculated from the date of purchase of the original Product. If you purchase an Upgrade Mattress, then you obtain a new Warranty calculated from the date of purchase of the Upgrade Mattress.
Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.