RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
As part of our shipping policy, we ship our products ourselves and insist that customers sign receipt of material after physically inspecting the said purchases. If any physical defect is there on the product, customer are free to reject delivery of the product(s).
Thereafter, our refund and returns policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Only partial refunds may be granted, if item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, and if we approve partial return/refund of the same.
In an event that a product has been used and you are dissatisfied, the decision of replacement or return of the said items rests with solely with us and we will take up the returns issue with the client on a case-to-case basis, as may be applicable.
Additional non-returnable items (for hygienic reasons):
- Mattress Protectors
- Special Sale Items: Items with extra ordinary discounts may not be applicable for returns and refunds.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If you wish to return your mattress, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 calendar days from the date of purchase to request a return and specify the reasons for returns.
- We will need photographic proof of the product of it’s proper condition from your end while opting for a return. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
- We will contact you for further information, if needed.
- Once we have it on good credence that the mattress is free of usage defects and or accidental/deliberate damage, we will be sending you packaging material with documents for the reverse pickup and your original mattress will be scheduled for pick-up.
- Within 7 working days of receiving the return, a refund will be initiated from our end.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this, and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at support@imperealin.
RETURNS & REFUND REFUSAL
- Please note that any customer errors such as wrong size or wrong products ordered are not eligible for returns.
- Also, customised mattresses (made to size as per specifications) and pillows are not eligible for return.
- If there is any sign of dirt or damage on the mattress.
- This policy is limited to one mattress return per household per year.
This policy is not applicable on the Pillow or Mattress Protector.